🐈
» Forums » Support » BANK ACCOUNT INACTIVE ITS BEEN DAYS!!!
Page options
835302b4
Community Member

BANK ACCOUNT INACTIVE ITS BEEN DAYS!!!

i dont understand what youre problem is! my account is verified but my bank account is taking another life to get active! the hells is this ? i need the money in my account on urgent basis and there you are delaying it without any reason. atleast let me know what the problem is!? make it active!!!

6 REPLIES 6
NikolaS

Hi Musab,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
835302b4
Community Member

Still fcaing the same problem!

Thank you for the follow-up Musab,

I can see that our team already responded to your request and now working on resolving your case. You should be getting an update within the next 24 hours. Please don't hesitate to update this support ticket if you still haven't received an update and if you need further assistance. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while we address your concern. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
835302b4
Community Member

I dont now what you guys are doing, its been 5 days since i have complained and my issue still remains the same. I want my payment as soon as possible on urgent basis, are you guys even looking into my case or not? Didnt even understand why my my get paid account is inactive from 3 weeks after the client has 

released the payment. I want this account to be activated in a day or two and i dont want any email saying "I can see that our team already responded to your request and now working on resolving your case. You should be getting an update within the next 24 hours".

Hi Musab,

Apologies for the delay on your support ticket. Our team is currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than normally. They're doing their best to keep up with the activity and assist all of you as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

That said, I have followed up with the team handling your support ticket directly, you should expect to receive a reply soon.

~Andrea
Upwork
835302b4
Community Member

My issue has been resolved, thankyou

kind regards,
Musab
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths