🐈
» Forums » Support » Became top rated plus today but now my stats ...
Page options
hamzadogar0
Community Member

Became top rated plus today but now my stats page shows my long term contract doesn't qualify

Today I fulfilled all 3  requirements to become top rated plus as I fullfileld the last requirement of earning 10K+ in last 12 months. My dashboard was showing that I had fulfilled all 3 requirements including working on a large contract in past 12 months. The large contract I have been working on is worth $7200 now and my category has a threshold of $5000 to qualify for top rated plus. However, when I checked now it is showing that my large contract does not qualify and I don't have any large contract. 

Luckily I took a screenshot when it was showing that my large contract qualifies while I was still working hard to get to 10k+ goal to get top rated plus. When I fulfilled all 3 requirements my stats page started to show that I had fulfilled all 3 but after some time it is showing that my large contract does not qualify. 

I am attaching both screenshots below

screentshot 1: my dashboard showing that my large contract DOES qualify when I was working hard to get to the 10K+ goal to qualify for top rated plus. 

screenshot 2: my dashboard showing that my large contract DOES NOT qualify when I reached the 10k+ goal to qualify for top rated plus. 

note: for a while my dashboard did show that all 3 requirements are met but it changed after a while. 

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Hamza,

Thank you for your message. I checked your profile and I see that you have the Top Rated Plus badge already on your Upwork profile now as seen here. Please allow 24-48 hours for the My Stats page to update with the correct details. 

I can see that you've also raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths