🐈
» Forums » Support » Can I use my brother's papal account
Page options
al-rony
Community Member

Can I use my brother's papal account

I want to be a premium member, so I want to use my brother's PayPal account, he is in Australia and I am from Bangladesh. Will that okay or gonna be a problem?

alrony_0-1678842203139.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi MD,

Thank you for reaching out and we truly appreciate your interest in upgrading your membership to Freelancer Plus. Please note that your verified name must match the name on any bank accounts or payment methods you intend to use, including any middle names, family names, or special characters. You must be listed as an account holder or authorized signer on the chosen account, or be able to demonstrate that you are authorized by the business to do so.

Feel free to check this help article to learn more.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi MD,

Thank you for reaching out and we truly appreciate your interest in upgrading your membership to Freelancer Plus. Please note that your verified name must match the name on any bank accounts or payment methods you intend to use, including any middle names, family names, or special characters. You must be listed as an account holder or authorized signer on the chosen account, or be able to demonstrate that you are authorized by the business to do so.

Feel free to check this help article to learn more.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths