🐈
» Forums » Support » Can't Accept or Decline Invitation to Intervi...
Page options
ashley-cornett
Community Member

Can't Accept or Decline Invitation to Interview

I recently received an Invitation to interview for a job. I reviewed the job description and message from client, and then went to respond accordingly, only to find that the button to do so is missing.

Sometimes if I don't respond in time and they've chosen someone else there will be a "this job is now closed" message in place of the button but that's not there either. I was considering declining the job anyway so I just left it and figured it would resolve itself, but after a couple days it's still like this, and I'm worried it's going to negatively impact my response time rate that other clients see.

I've checked on Safari, Chrome, and mobile, and it's the same on all of them. No button to accept or decline. Is there something I can do to remedy this, or is this a bug on Upwork's end?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. We shared your reports with our team and our engineers are working as fast as possible on solving this issue. 

We will follow up on this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to update information. 

I would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Please feel free to let us know if you still experience any issues on your end. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

122 REPLIES 122
2d3d122b
Community Member

Hey, I am having the same error.

2d3d122b_0-1678002584472.png

When clicking accept offer, it says error has occured.

439b2ee6
Community Member

I have a job interview stuck where I can't decline it and it is not allowing me to join an agency because of this. Can someone please help me?

Hi Jason,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths