🐈
» Forums » Support » Can’t apply for the Upwork certificate
Page options
280011a9
Community Member

Can’t apply for the Upwork certificate

I reviewed a message from UpWork academy by saying I can apply for a certificate that offers by the up works after to showcase in my profile. I was super excited and clicked on the “apply for the certification”. But after clicking it redirected to a website called Monday. That’s fine because in the message has mentioned that I might be redirected to the Monday website to collect my data to review. But I says “Oops, we can’t seem to find your order”

And they say “Try again or contact forum creator contact support”

So I tryed from multiple devises but it did’tn’t work.

 I have also uploaded some screenshots too.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Rahal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I will look into this further and will get back to you once I have more information. 

Edited to add. 

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Rahal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I will look into this further and will get back to you once I have more information. 

Edited to add. 

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
280011a9
Community Member

Thank you very much Nikola.

limc
Community Member

Hello Nikola!
I'm having the same problem. How can I solve that?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths