🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Can't find contract on desktop app
Page options
Anne Louise B Community Member

Can't find contract on desktop app

I've tried signing in and out multiple times, uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times as well, but my new hourly contract still isn't showing on the desktop app. I was supposed to start earlier today but haven't been able to turn my time tracker.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nikola S Moderator

Hi All,

I would like to let you know that our engineers were able to locate the cause of the issue you experienced and it is now fixed. We will be closing this thread but feel free to let us know in Community if you need further assistance and we will be happy to help. 

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola

View solution in original post

30 REPLIES 30
Roxanne P Community Member

Hi,

I was hired yesterday with an hourly contract and I already accepted the offer but it was marked pending and should start today (May 5th, 2022). When I log in, I can't add manual hours nor see it on my Upwork Time Tracker to log my hours. 

When I go to My Jobs > All Contracts, it just says "Pending: Contract starts May 05". It's already May 5 UTC/Client's Time/My time.

Can you help me figure out what is wrong?

Thank you for your help!

Roxanne P Community Member

Hi,

I was hired yesterday with an hourly contract and I already accepted the offer but it was marked pending and should start today (May 5th, 2022). When I log in, I can't add manual hours nor see it on my Upwork Time Tracker to log my hours. 

When I go to My Jobs > All Contracts, it just says "Pending: Contract starts May 05". It's already May 10 UTC/Client's Time/My time.

Can you help me figure out what is wrong?

Thank you for your help!

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Roxanne,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The status is pending since you have not logged any time yet. Please follow the steps listed in our guide for Desktop App Troubleshooting. If the contracts are not listed on the app after you have done troubleshooting you can try downloading our Beta version Here. If both of the solutions are not helping please submit a ticket from the app, our team will receive the logs and investigate them further. The steps for submitting a ticket from the app are in the guide above as well.

I hope this helps!

~ AJ
Upwork
Shunah Mae G Community Member

I am having the same issue. When I go to My Jobs > All Contracts, it just says "Pending: Contract starts May 07". It's already May 25 UTC/Client's Time/My time. 

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Shunah Mae,

Thank you for your message. It looks like you've been communicating with the team handling your case and a support ticket has been created. Please continue communicating through that support ticket so that the team can assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Nikola S Moderator

Hi All,

I would like to let you know that our engineers were able to locate the cause of the issue you experienced and it is now fixed. We will be closing this thread but feel free to let us know in Community if you need further assistance and we will be happy to help. 

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths