🐈
» Forums » Support » Can't get support.
Page options
987ceb0a
Community Member

Can't get support.

The issue on Upwork I am dealing with is that my legal name does not match my profile name, which is causing my payment method to be rejected. I've reviewed the relevant documentation (following link), and I see that I can get an exception based on my identity:
https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063768-Bank-Account-or-Payment-Method-Under-Differen...

However, I have not received an email from Upwork with the 3 - 4 days (which the article suggests), and every other contact/troubleshooting method I've tried has prevented me from getting direct support from Upwork (this is my last effort to reach an actual human):

• I've pressed the green "get support" button and it only connects me to the upwork academy and community (even after requesting "more support" at which point it would be appropriate to connect me to a human).
  • I've tried to create a ticket, but there is no option to do this. I can review open tickets, but I can't create a new one.
  • I also can't find a section/option to submit ID verification documents on Upwork to work on my issue, and I've followed all the steps in this article: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/9908325862163-ID-Verification.

Now I'm on Upwork community, which feels like the last place I should be seeking help on a personal issue.

Can someone connect me to a human Upwork rep in a private message (or provide a phone number), and not just posting on the community?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Remy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

I will also share your feedback with our team for further review. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Remy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

I will also share your feedback with our team for further review. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
987ceb0a
Community Member

Thank you, Nikola.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths