🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Unable to Receive Verification Code for Withd...
Page options
0 Upvotes

Unable to Receive Verification Code for Withdrawal

Some freelancers located in the Philippines may be unable to receive the one-time password (OTP)/verification code when attempting to process a withdrawal. 

We would like to let you know that we shared your reports with our team and our engineers are working as fast as possible to resolve this issue. As a workaround, you can an alternative authorization method on your Password & Security settings. 

We will update this thread once we have more information. 

3 Comments
9e85da68
Community Member

Hi Upwork Support,

I am trying to do a payment withdrawal from my Upwork account to my local bank. I already have a primary withdrawal method setup. But today when I clicked on the "Get Paid" button I was not able to receive verification code on my mobile nor on my email. Could you please help me in this regard?

This is the first time I experience this concern.

Rhodley Ace P

NikolaS

Hi Rhodley,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

a6c29004
Community Member

Hi Support.  I've been an Upwork client from long before the pandemic and I've used several talents from your platform. I want to search for talents but I'm showing up as a Talent not a client. I have tried for hours to get to someone to address this issue but to no avail. 

Before the pandemic, there were phone support, now it's support that directs me to one place and when I get there, it sends me back to where I was. It is past the limit of frustration.

If I do not get help by this method, I will be forced to give up on ever using Upwork again.

Thanks for allowing me to vent.  Please help me!