🐈
» Forums » Support » Cannot access account because my I lost acces...
Page options
8fc96df9
Community Member

Cannot access account because my I lost access to my email

Hi everyone, I am in desperate need of assistance. It has been two week since I have last heard from an UpWork Support Agent regarding my ticket. I have had another agent follow up but that has also been more than a week ago. My ticket was created in the beginning of February because I lost access to my account and cannot login because the email I created my account with not available anymore. I urgently need access because there are 3 clients waiting for work submissions and lost of people I have been in touch with regarding potential agreements/work. My reputation is at stake and I have followed up 3 times with **Edited for Community Guidelines**, who handled my ticket. It has been two weeks. Can anyone please assist. I expected more from support. Each time I gave more than enough time for response or updates but received none.

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Lukas, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents followed up with you on your support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths