🐈
» Forums » Support » Cant Withdraw
Page options
barrientos_35
Community Member

Cant Withdraw

Hi, I cant make any withdrawal error "your financial account is suspended. Contact support." I did contact support yesterday, I still have not heard from anyone. Please help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Eva,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulties withdrawing your funds. Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions via the ticket as soon as possible.

Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Eva,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulties withdrawing your funds. Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions via the ticket as soon as possible.

Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Thank you, Arjay.

barrientos_35
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

I still have not heard from anyone yet.. its been 2 days 😥

Hi Eva,

I'll follow up with the team, you should expect a reply soon.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths