🐈
» Forums » Support » Cant access my settings
Page options
94312e2b
Community Member

Cant access my settings

Hello Team,

Need help on changing the email address attached to my Upwork account. When I created my account I didnt know that it created an privaterelay apple id. I can still log in my account using my actual apple ID but I cant access the settings since it has a different email.

I appreciate your assistance on this matter.

Thanks!

9 REPLIES 9
rasheduzzaman24
Community Member

Thanks For your valuable post Margarita. I am here to assist you solve this problem. Since your account is in login status. Please click your profile picture, then you see the seetings option. You need to go to the seeting option. Before going to the setting option Upwork sent you verification code on your phone. Then enter the password then you go to the seeting. After going to the seeting option you see contact information option. You need to enter contact information then you see the email. Then you change email from there.Thanks. If any problem face please come back to me.

Hi Md R, I am actually having the same issue. When I click on profile setting-- it leads me to signing in with an appled id of PRIVATERELAY which is not mine. Hence, I cannot input my password. Though I can pull up my account using my appleid. I hope you can resolve this quick Thanks and God bless 🙂 

Hello,  

I have the same problem, please can you help me, I tried to input my password but it say error.

what should I do?

thank you!

759e32fa

Hi Margarita,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello Annie Jane B,

I'm also having the same issues here.  I cannot access my account settings since I created my upwork account using Apple ID and everytime it was asking for the password when I went to settings, I cannot proceed further.

Hi Annie, I am actually having the same issue. When I click on profile setting-- it leads me to signing in with an appled id of PRIVATERELAY which is not mine. Hence, I cannot input my password. Though I can pull up my account using my appleid. I hope you can resolve this quick Thanks and God bless 🙂 

Hi Rachelle,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
6fc38e31
Community Member

Hello Luggi,

I have the same problem, please can you help me with this problem.

thank you!

Hi Leander,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths