🐈
» Forums » Support » Certifications have been in "still pending" s...
Page options
60d5e4bb
Community Member

Certifications have been in "still pending" status for several months

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue regarding the verification status of the certificates on my profile.

Since October 2023, the certificates I added to my profile have remained in the "Pending verification" status. According to the information provided during the certificate addition process, it was stated that the verification process would be completed within 5 days of submission.

I am seeking clarification on the reasons behind the extended delay in the verification process. Understanding the importance of accurate and up-to-date information on my profile, I would appreciate any insights or assistance you can provide to expedite the verification of these certificates.

Link to my profile: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~014e2f4ca4a9ce2c41?viewMode=1

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to your prompt response.

Best regards,

Liubov

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Liubov,

Thank you for your message. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will review your request and update your account as soon as possible. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths