🐈
» Forums » Support » Changing surname
Page options
inn_a
Community Member

Changing surname

Dear Customer Service Team, I am writing to request a change of my surname in your records, as I recently got married and changed my legal name. My previous surname was Onishchuk and my new surname is Khodakivska. I have already contacted you about this issue but I have not received a confirmation or a reply from you. Please let me know how to update the surname as soon as possible. I contacted 3 times with your chat support and was promised that it will be changed during 48 hours, then 72, then again 48 hours, and it is still the same.  Please let me know if you need any other information or documents from me. Thank you for your attention and cooperation. Sincerely,

Inna

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Inna,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with this. Can you please try updating your name by going to Settings > Contact Info? Once you do this, the change will be sent for review, and the team should get back to you if any additional verification is required. You can check this article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
inn_a
Community Member

Hi, thank you for your reply. It says the same thing every time I tried to change the surname and didn't change it: "Your name change request is under review. Your request will be processed within 48 hours. " 

Nothing happened. Could you please assist with this issue somehow?

Hi Inna,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you on this page with further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths