🐈
» Forums » Support » Chat room with client disappeared
Page options
anitamccormick
Community Member

Chat room with client disappeared

Hello, 

Yesterday the chat room I had with a new client that just hired me for a project suddenly disappeared and when I tried to accept their offer, I got an error message. So now I cannot see any of our previous messages and I have no way to contact them. I sent a request for help via Upwork support shortly after it happened, but I have not yet heard anything back. Has this happened to anyone else recently?
Also, how long does it usually take for Upwork support to get back to freelancers? 
Thanks! 

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Anita,

Thank you for your message. I checked and I see that your client account has been suspended for violation of Upwork TOS. They will have to resolve the flagged issue to restore their account and the contract sent to you. I will be unable to share further details about other user's accounts with you for privacy purposes. Please note that all inquiries via support tickets are handled in the order in which they are received. That said, it may take up to 24-48 hours for the support team to respond to your support ticket. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths