🐈
» Forums » Support » Client Wash
Page options
f9e55676
Community Member

Client Wash

The client has cheated me by not paying me for the work done. Can you find a solution for this?

12 REPLIES 12
JoanneP

Hi Ahmar,

Please share the contract ID of the job you're referring to so I can check. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
f9e55676
Community Member

ID 35974345

I have 1400 dollars in review and the client has not approved or put into Escrow. Will they get me?

Thanks for following up, Ahmar, and for sharing the contract ID. It seems like there is an issue with your client's account, and our team is currently investigating it. The team is already working directly with your client to resolve this as soon as possible. In the meantime, please discontinue working on the project. You will be notified once it's okay to work on the project again. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
f9e55676
Community Member

The client asked me for two linkedin accounts, I gave him one linkedin account and he stopped talking, please pay me.

I will get the money that is in these reviews.

Please answer my questions

Hi Ahmad,

I checked the job you are referring to and I see that the contract has been paused due to an issue with the client's account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. We will inform you as soon as we resume the contract. Until then, please do not work on the project or share any project-related information with the client.

- Pradeep

Upwork

The client's work was completed before the contract was closed and the client stopped responding as soon as the work was completed.

You have not told me whether the money for this project will be given to me

Can you tell me why this money is not going to my upwork account

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Ahmar,

I see that there's already a support ticket regarding your concern where the team is investigating this. Please refer to your ticket and feel free to follow up with the team on the same if you have questions.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths