🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Completed milestones paid by client but n...
Page options
Nguyen T Community Member

Completed milestones paid by client but not available to withdraw

Hi,

I have done a milestone, and the client approved it and released it on Monday. I have to wait until today (Friday), but I can't see that paid in Pending or Available even in Transaction history.

dd99cf87_0-1654230985946.png

dd99cf87_2-1654231018213.png

Can someone check for me if there is any problem and when that payment becomes available? My contract ID is 30239919

Thanks for the support.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Nguyen,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Nguyen,

Thank you for your message. Please note that all payments need to complete 5 days security period before it is available for withdrawal on your Upwork account. You can check your payment status on the Report page.   

Thank you,

Pradeep

I know, I wait from Monday to today Friday is 5 days right? Is this timezone different or which timezone should I follow?

Sophie A Community Member

As per what Pradeep mentioned, payments need to complete 5 days security period. Monday doesn't count as Day 1. Look at the link he sent you to see the date your payment will be available on the Report page.

Here is the reason why I ask a question. I read all the questions that similar to my case but can't found answer. No pending, no history, no earning. Nothing.

I'm fine with waiting but why my pending not show anything? And if I even ok with no pending but how long will it becomes available? 5 days?

Support always told people to look at pending tab but what is next if nothing there? All I need is some explains why.

dd99cf87_0-1654259207714.png

Sophie A Community Member

Sorry about that. If you look at Transaction History (upwork.com) do you see the transaction amount anywhere?

Nothing here 🤔

dd99cf87_0-1654262628255.png

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Nguyen,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Harsh Vardhan S Community Member

I am Having the same issue with my payment client paid me but amount isn’t showing up in my balance. After getting paid i see zero in my balance

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Harsh,

Thank you for your message. Please note that all payments released on the Fixed Price contract must complete a 5 days security period before they are available on your Upwork account. You can refer to the Report page to check the status of your earnings.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Rebecca B Community Member

Hi, I am on a fixed rate contract, Since I started on March 2023 I constantly receiving my salary every friday 8am, but today it is still on pending. Is there a reason for that? I believe my client does not do anything with my contact.

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Rebecca,

I can see that the weekly payment you're referring to is still pending. If you look at your Reports Home Page, under the "Pending" tab, this payment should be visible, and the date it will become available. You can check this help article for more information.

~ Luiggi
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths