🐈
» Forums » Support » Confirmation of Payment Method for Past Trans...
Page options
798b13f8
Community Member

Confirmation of Payment Method for Past Transactions with **Edited**

Dear Upwork,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am writing on behalf of **Edited for Community Guidelines**, the operating company of **Edited for Community Guidelines**.
We greatly appreciate the partnership between our companies and the opportunity to grow and thrive together. Your support and dedication are invaluable to us.

We are reaching out to confirm the following transaction details:
In past transactions involving the supply of goods or services with Ecube Labs. Co, payment for transaction amounts has been facilitated through our Korean entity (via credit card or wire transfer from our Korean entity) without any issues.
We kindly request your confirmation that transactions and payments have proceeded smoothly as described above.
If you agree,

We confirm that transactions and payments for goods or services supplied by **Edited for Community Guidelines** in past transactions have been processed without any issues through payment via our Korean entity (via credit card or wire transfer from our Korean entity).
We kindly request a response from all recipients, not just the sender, acknowledging this confirmation.
Wishing you continued success and prosperity.

Thank you.
Best regards, 

Jason Park,

Project Management Officer at **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Could you please reply through email to **Edited for Community Guidelines** 

Thanks a lot 

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your message. Could you please share more information or the contract ID for the transaction you are referring to in your post? 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi thank you for your kind reply! 

Yes, basically need it for contract ID 34619920, 35254936  

Thank you so much

Best

Jason

798b13f8
Community Member

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Jason,

Thank you for sharing the contract ID. I checked and can confirm that both contracts are already paid and ended. Feel free to message us if you have further questions. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths