🐈
» Forums » Support » Connect
Page options
b15d4bc3
Community Member

Connect

Hello everyday, I have just created my account but my connects are 10 counts.

I think, the connects must be 40 as soon as create account.  but still the connect is 10 count,

Anybody knows why it is? Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
NikolaS

Hi Jenis,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
41269f99
Community Member

I am new to Upwork, but I also do not have access to request a ticket for help with an important issue. 

I was given 10 connects upon joining, but when they were exhausted, I looked up how to buy or earn connects, and discovered new members are usually given 40 connects when they first join.

My sister who also works on Upwork confirmed this. She asked me to request a ticket to report the issue, but I can't access it. 

Why was I not given the right amount of connects, and why can I not access the ticket support? Please someone should help because I cannot pay for more connects when I am supposed to have more than 10

Hi Blossom, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
ed5c8062
Community Member

Hi,
I recently created an account on Upwork and you gave me just 10 connects instead of 50 connects.
Help me, please
Thank you.

I think!
These connect will be update soon.

Hi Nadia,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
NikolaS

Hi All,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Community Member

Hi,

I signed up for Upwork yesterday, and I haven't received my 40 connects yet. I chose the free plan (this is somebody new though) and they gave me 10 connects, where are the other ones? 

This change has to be turned back some way, it's messed up that the site promises you 50 connects to apply to jobs and yet they don't give it to you. That's false advertising. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths