🐈
» Forums » Support » Consultation Calendar Not Connecting
Page options
davidtpennington
Community Member

Consultation Calendar Not Connecting

I've been trying to set up my consultation page for a while. When I try to connect my Google Calendar (which is on Workspaces, not a traditional gmail account), Upwork seems to get hung up on something. The page will load for 20 minutes before the browser freezes/ crashes.

1) Is there a setting I should be adjusting for this? (Adblockers are already off for Upwork)
2) Is there another way to sync an account or set up availability without needing Google? 

Thanaks. 

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi David, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. We shared your report with the appropriate team and our engineers are looking into this further. We will let you know once we have more information. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi David,

Could you please try to reconnect your calendar again? Our engineering team has released some fixes for this issue. Let us know if you continue experiencing issues when connecting. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
f7f14f8d
Community Member

I've also had what sounds like the same issue. I'm using a Google Workspace account. Please see the capture below for the error (taken just now). 

It's definitely a Google account. I used it for email, calendar etc.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths