🐈
» Forums » Support » Contract Ended, No feedback given
Page options
julianizzo
Community Member

Contract Ended, No feedback given

Hi, I completed my first small job as a test and submitted my work for approval. Just before the 14-day limit, the client requested changes (but did not actually, just said they had to validate the same job and needed more time). I resubmitted, and today the contract was ended with no feedback nor payment, although the amount is still in escrow. It was a very simple task, so I know everything was fine on my end.

Just would like to know what is actually going on. It's my first project so I'm not sure about the procedures.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
sofia2008
Community Member

Did you get an email from Upwork mentionning your contract was ended?

julianizzo
Community Member

Not that I can see. Does that mean something in particular?

You have 14 days to leave a feedback to see client's feedback . If you do not leave a feedback, you will see the client's feedback after 14 days. Check your contract, the amount should be pending. It will become available on the date mentioned in the pending section.

ArjayM

Hi Julian and Valued Members,

Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. Our technical team is aware of the issue and is working to address the problem causing them as quickly as possible. We'll keep this thread posted with more information whenever we receive an update.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths