🐈
» Forums » Support » Contract conversion option not present in the...
Page options
6bfcdaf8
Community Member

Contract conversion option not present in the menu

Hi,

I've been working with a client now for more than 2 years and we decided to have a direct relationship. My client can't find "hire talent full time" option in our contract and has sent me screenshots that it is not present. We have a single contract that has been active for more than 2 years. https://www.upwork.com/nx/wm/workroom/28576448/overview

Can you help me as i can't understand why the option is not there? I know only clients can see it and the option is not present for my client.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Alper,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. We thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can look closely at your report and take action if necessary. Rest assured that one of our agents will contact you with further assistance on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
saimulft
Community Member

Yeah same thing is happened for me as well. No way to see the conversion thing. It shows on my contracts are less than 2 year but those that are over 2 years doesn't show this

euphemia77
Community Member

Maybe the best thing is to contact Upwork Support..

ArjayM

Hi Alper,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. We thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can look closely at your report and take action if necessary. Rest assured that one of our agents will contact you with further assistance on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
jenewell
Community Member

The option to convert should still be present, right? This isn't just a way for Upwork to deny users the $1 conversion option after a 2-year relationship? Because as of today, the ToS still reads this way in section 7.3, "If Client and Freelancer have had an Upwork Relationship for at least two (2) years, the Conversion Fee is a nominal $1 USD for administrative purposes."

saimulft
Community Member

So is this a bug of some sort? 

6bfcdaf8
Community Member

For anyone else reading this. I created a ticket and mentioned the issue. Support team shared with me the specific link. I think it's due to upwork's system not being super dynamic, some contracts may not show this option. But the link they shared worked when client tried it. It was a fast process without other issues. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths