🐈
» Forums » Support » Delay in receiving invitations
Page options
g_urgeghe
Community Member

Delay in receiving invitations

Hi All, for quite some time I have been getting invitations late even by a couple of days. I check very constantly on app/desktop/mail for client invitations, often I see a new invitation but sent 1/2 days earlier, I have asked for confirmation from clients who told me they sent the invitation a couple of days earlier...of course, all these jobs are missed!

My responsiveness score is obviously ruined, I sent screenshots and asked for assistance, after almost a week and a couple of pings in the assistance chat still no news  😕

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Giacomo,

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Giacomo,

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths