🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Payment not Receive in my Local Bank
Page options
Jacek G Community Member

Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received

Hey,

After week of withdraw, ( 2 days after expected day of delivery ), I don't get a payment. In bottom email about payment status there is info: "If you did not initiate this payment, please contact us immediately." 
So I ask there on forum, because I have not found any contact form on UpWork.

I am not sure why it take so long, my eariler payment was in time.
If is there is some support for payment can I ask for email contact or how that works there..

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Joanne P Moderator

Hi Claramarie,

It may take up to four business days for funds to arrive at your bank if you have withdrawn your earnings via Direct to Local Bank transfer. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

791 REPLIES 791
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Michael,

Please know that Direct to Local Bank payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank.

~Andrea
Jigna C Community Member

Hello there,

I withdrew my fund on 10th june 2022 but I didn't receive the funds yet. I checked at the bank they said no issue from their side, need to check with upwork.. Can you please help on this?

Thanks in advance!

Jigna

Md Nazmul Hasan D Community Member

Jigna,

Sometimes it takes time. It has been already 3 days. You may wait upto 8 days (mean still more 5 days) to see what happens. If you don't receive it after 8 days, by then you may request Upwork to track it.

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Jigna,

Thank you for your message. I see that you initiated a Direct to local bank fund withdrawal on June 10th. Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Joyce S Community Member

Hello everyone! I made a withdrawal on the 8th of June, Upwork sent me a message that my withdrawal has been completed. I went to my bank on 10th and was told they've not recieved any pay,ent from Upword. Today is 14th June and I am yet to recive my money. Should I be worried? Thanks

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Joyce,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Yam M Community Member

Hi,

I did withdraw on Jun 04, 2022, but I haven't received the payment in my account. I contacted to my local bank and they said they haven't received the money. The reference id for withdrawal is 483316861.

I need help with this. 

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Yam,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Yam M Community Member

Hi Annie, 

Thank you for the reply, the ticket is still not showing in my ticket list. I am not able to add the support request either

Thanks

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Yam,

Thank you for your message. I have followed up with the support team and one of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Jestoni F Community Member

Hi Upwork,

Please help me to resolve my problem.

I do widrawal in upwork last June 2, 2022 and I  recieved email from upwork on the same day that the transmital is in process from June 3 to June 7, 2022. But until now there's no amount reflected to my account. I already called to my local bank, but according to them there's no remittance refelcted on the said date.

Kindly assist me on this. to resolved this problem. 

Please see below snaphot for your reference.

Thank you,

Jestoni Fernandez

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Jestoni,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Suleiman O Community Member

Hello,

I withdrew funds via direct to bank payment method about 9 days ago and I am yet to receive my funds. I reached out to my bank for them to investigate the delay and they have asked me to get a telex copy of the payment from Upwork. How do I go about doing this?

Any help you can offer will be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Suleiman,

We appreciate your message. It usually takes up to four business days for the funds to be applied to your account. Sometimes, there may be delays caused by banking holidays or processes. If the fund still doesn't show on your account after eight business days (Up until the end of day on June 21st), we can initiate a trace for you. We would appreciate your patience and cooperation while we process this for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hello Arjay,

Thank you for your previous message. Today makes nine business days since I requested funds from Upwork and still the money hasn't appeared in my account. How do I officially request a trace? Thank you.

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Suleiman,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Hello Pradeep,

the issue has been resolved. Thank you for your help.

Ana A Community Member

I used my Payoneer Global Receiving Account (USD) details on Upwork for making a transaction. I withdraw the amount 28 hours ago, but there's no amount or transaction details showing in my Payoneer account. What to do?

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Ana,

Thank you for your message. I see that there is a fund withdrawal initiated using Direct to local bank on June 15. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Lathifa D Community Member

Hi Upwork,

It’s been my 4 milestones for a fixed-rate project and I just wonder why suddenly Upwork takes so long to process my payment after being approved by the client and I request my payment to Upwork? Usually, for the past 3 milestones, it only takes 30 minutes to Upwork send a notification that my payment has been processed. Why does this is happening?

Upwork, please fix this issue since every minute is matters for us. The money that you hold is OUR money, the worker, who needs that money to live. I have read so many similar comments like my issue even the post was 2 years ago and you still can not fix this problem. 

Hi Lathifa,

Please note that It may take up to four business days for funds to arrive at your bank if you have withdrawn your earnings via Direct to Local Bank transfer. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Ahmed R Community Member

Hi Everyone,

I have transfered my payment to wise us bank account 2 days ago but I have not received it yet and I am really worried about this. Please let me know when will i receive my money.

Thanks

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for your message. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Ahmed R Community Member

Hi,
I am not talking about direct to local bank, I am talking about withdrawl
to wise us bank account through ACH. Please let me know if you can do any
help in resolving this query.

Thanks

Hi Ahmed,

Arjay here stepping in for Pradeep. The payment method that you're referring to is Direct to U.S. Bank (ACH) on which funds will arrive in your bank account within two to five business days from ACH deposits (Automatic Clearing House). As Pradeep mentioned, If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Processing and clearing times vary widely from bank to bank. Bank holidays can also delay your funds.

I can see that you've reached out to our team with the same concern and a support ticket has been created. Please don't hesitate to communicate with our team through that ticket for updates and further assistance. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths