🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Payment Not receive to my bank account(di...
Page options
Jacek G Community Member

Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received

Hey,

After week of withdraw, ( 2 days after expected day of delivery ), I don't get a payment. In bottom email about payment status there is info: "If you did not initiate this payment, please contact us immediately." 
So I ask there on forum, because I have not found any contact form on UpWork.

I am not sure why it take so long, my eariler payment was in time.
If is there is some support for payment can I ask for email contact or how that works there..

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Joanne P Moderator

Hi Claramarie,

It may take up to four business days for funds to arrive at your bank if you have withdrawn your earnings via Direct to Local Bank transfer. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

791 REPLIES 791
Praise F Community Member

Hello, I initiated a withdrawal from my upwork account to my local bank on 24th of June 2022 but It hasn't reflected in my bank account up till today. I'm not happy about this.

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Praise,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

~ AJ
Upwork
Amir B Community Member

Hello Habib, 

I'm facing the same issue as you (payment not showing in bank account). Just wanted to ask has your issue been resolved? Thanks!

Hi Amir,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

~ AJ
Upwork
Muhammad A Community Member

I have made 2 payments dates as 24-06-2022 and 27-06-2022 but its not been deposited to my bank accound even after 4 working days has been passed. Can someone help me locate these transactions as my bank is saying they are unable to find any transaction againt upwork generated reference numbers. Also why i am facing these problems because i want to make further payments and i am hesitating because of this problem.

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. I checked and I see that both withdrawals were successfully initiated from your Upwork account. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Amir B Community Member

Hello Muhammad,

Have you received the money yet? Asking this because I'm also facing delay (payment initiated on June 27 is yet to reach my account)

Somtochukwu P Community Member

Hi, there has been a delay in my parent directly to my local bank. It's been 4 working days already, and I've still not been credited. Can someone please help me 

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Somto,

I'm sorry to hear your funds are delayed. If more than 8 business days pass, please follow up with us so we can initiate a trace for you.

~Andrea
Md Abu S Community Member

Hello,

I withdraw 545$ in upwork 27/06/22 but i dont get processing notification or not get money in bank although its take maximum 24 hour to process upwork to bank. I already lot of mail to upwork support but upwork not replay to me. Now what i can i do . Please help me.

Thank you

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Md Abu,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your withdrawal. I checked and I see that the fund withdrawal of $545 was initiated on June 29th. Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Amir B Community Member

On Monday (27 June), I withdrew all the available funds from my Upwork account. Three days have passed and despite receiving the message from Upwork stating "payment has been processed", I'm yet to receive the money. 

Please let me know if any of you faced a similar issue and how they resolved it. As the issue is super-urgent for me.

Thank You!

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Amir,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have already reached out to our support team for the same inquiry. As advised to you earlier, Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Amir B Community Member

Thanks for the reply. I guess I cannot do anything apart from waiting then. 

Amir B Community Member

Today is the 6th working day and yet to receive the payment

Muhammad Ijaz S Community Member

A transection of $837 was made from my upwork account but I didn't receive till now. I'm very worried. Here is the the Ref ID:490941362

Please check. I called my bank they said no transection received yet.

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to has been successful on our end. Please know, Direct to Local Bank payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. 

~Andrea
Vail E Community Member

Hello, I want to track my payment to my local bank

Hi Vail,

If more than 8 business days pass and you still haven't received your funds, we'll be happy to initiate a trace for you. Please keep in mind that business days do not include weekends or holidays in the US or your country.

~Andrea
Muhammad Ijaz S Community Member

I have withdrawn $837 on wednesday but still not received. I'm worried please help

Hi Muhammad,

~ AJ
Upwork
Anika T Community Member

Hi. I've sent a payment request 28 hours ago and still haven’t received any confirmation email regarding the payment being processed. I knew that payment processing 

takes up to one business day or 24 hours. Can someone please look into this and let me know why it might be delayed. 

Thanks for your time!

Hi Anika,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It may take up to four business days for funds to arrive at your bank if you have withdrawn your earnings via Direct to Local Bank transfer. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

~ AJ
Upwork
Anika T Community Member

Hello Annie. Thanks for the response. But I'm not talking about funds being available in my bank account. I've requested for the payment and it hasn’t been processed yet even though it has been almost 30 hours now. After I withdraw usually within 24 hours I get this email confirming that the payment has been processed by Upwork. I haven’t received it this time. 

Hi Anika,

Yup, the timeframe includes the day it was withdrawn from your Upwork account. As of the moment, the status is still "Initiated" and it may take up to four business days to be cleared. 

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths