🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: No payment yet
Page options
Muhammad H Community Member

Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received

Hi,

Dear Upwork Community,

I had set a payment method on Upwork with the correct bank account number but wrote the postal code in place of the postcode. Yesterday, I made a transaction but still have not received any payment. 

Please guide me. Is it a delay due to bank holidays, or is the payment transferred to another account? 

Best Regards,

Muhammad Hussain.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

568 REPLIES 568
Adnan M Community Member

Hi Ahmed 
This is really strange as Upwork never delays the payment from their end , Maybe you can pay a visit to your bank to know about the transaction by showing them the transaction receipt.

Isatoye E Community Member

I don't believe the problem is with Upwork; they will undoubtedly return your funds after a few days, as happened to me a few weeks ago. I recommend that you contact your local Egyptian bank.

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Arnel V Community Member

Hi,

I withdrawed my earnings today but it is not yet reflected on my account. How many days will it reflected in my bpi account?

Thanks.

Regie Mon A Community Member

Same here, waiting.

Myra C Community Member

Same issue here. It's usually fast. I didnt get the 2nd email from Upwork confirming that it has been processed. I haven't received the money in BPI too. 

Myra Cruz
Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Arnel, Regie and Myra,

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Aftab M Community Member

Hello Upwor

i put my 95$ withdraw to my local bank he didn't received please clear my withdrawal if have any issue refund to my account please

Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Aftab,

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Muhammad A Community Member

Hello Upwork Support Community!

I have withdrawn my first payment on Upwork used "Payment to Local Bank Transfer" and they sent me notification about the payment request I made. The balance in "Get Paid" tab is also deducted but I haven't received it, it's been two days to that, as i am new I really donot know how long it takes to get funds in the bank account.

NEED HELP!!

I just want to trace my transaction and I want to know where is the issue.

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Muhammad, please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~Andrea
Eziolisa C Community Member

Hello, I requested for a payment of $125 on the 5th of October and I have not received any funds yet, neither has it been returned to my Upwork account. I'd like to know why and what steps to take. 

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Eziolisa,

Thank you for your message. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Anyanwu O Community Member

YOU MAY NEED TO ALSO CONTACT YOUR BANK. SOMETIMES THE BANKS WILL RECEIVE THE MONEY AND KEEP IT UNTIL YOU MAKE INQUIRY AND REQUEST BEFORE IT COULD BE FORWARDED TO YOUR ACCOUNT. IT HAPPENED TO ME.

Jenhille Flor F Community Member

Hi There! I need some help. I withdrew my earnings last friday Oct. 7th via Direct to Local bank account and until now I didn't received my funds. I contacted support and told me that my request has been processed already and it's up to my bank now. I called my bank, and there's no any transactions since friday. My question is, when I chose the " Direct to Local Bank transfer" will it be transferred directly to my bank account? Or Upwork has a parter bank that where the withdrawn funds goes to first then will be send to my account after? Please can anybody help me.

Myra R Community Member

Hi! Did you get your money? What bank?

No I still didn't receive my funds. My Bank is BDO. I'm from the Philippines 

Kristina B Community Member

I experienced the same. I already received the email saying that the payment was processed last Friday, but until now, the fund is still not in my UB account. If it was processed, it should be at least in my floating balance. In my 2 yrs with Upwork, this is the longest crediting of payment so far. Very inconvenient. 😐

Same here 😩. It's kinda disappointing 

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Jenhille and Kristina,

Thank you,

Pradeep

hi there! i need some help. i withdrew my earnings last friday oct. 7th via direct to local bank account and until now i didn't received my funds. i contacted support and told me that my request has been processed already and it's up to my bank now. i called my bank, and there's no any transactions since friday. my question is, when i chose the " direct to local bank transfer" will it be transferred directly to my bank account? or upwork has a parter bank that where the withdrawn funds goes to first then will be send to my account after? please can anybody help me 

PATRICK A Community Member

It started last Oct 1, 2022. Since 2019, I've been withdrawing my Upwork funds to my local bank at 12MN EST and it would show up 8 hour after. The withdrawal I did last 10/1/2022 got credited Monday at 8 AM EST so I'm assuming the withdrawal I did last 10/07/2022 wil also be credited Monday at 8 AM.

I understand how Upwork's withdrawal processing time works, however, just got curious why the sudden change.

Also, when I withdraw the funds, within 30 mins, I would get an email saying your payment has been processed, however, the one I did last 10/2/2022 at 12MN EST, I received the email at 9:32 AM EST, the one I did last 10/07/2022, I got the email at 12MN.

Basically, while I understand the process it's just weird coz there was a sudden change. Just sharing the changes I've seen. 

Hi Patrick, Did you received your funds that you withdrew last Oct. 7? 

PATRICK A Community Member

Hello!

Based on what happened last 10/01 withdrawal, I'm thinking my 10/07 will also show up at 8 AM EST Monday

Are you also from the Philippines?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths