🐈
» Forums » Support » Error 500 when Viewing Contract
Page options
08b7281c
Community Member

Error 500 when Viewing Contract

After accepting an offer, I'm trying to view the contract, however, I keep getting a "Failed to load contract" and Error 500 with the following Trace ID.

Any insights?

Error 500

Trace ID: 77689522fa1d7fb5-SEA

9 REPLIES 9
ArjayM

Hi Brian,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Please let us know if the issue persists along with a screenshot of what you can see from your end and we'll look further into that for you. Looking forward to your confirmation.

~ Arjay
Upwork
08b7281c
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

I just tried using a different browser in incognito mode and unfortunately, the issue is still occurring. I've attached a screenshot of what I see, below.

08b7281c_0-1670544754964.png

Hi Brian,

Thank you for your response and confirmation. I have shared your report with the relevant team and one of the members will be assisting you further via a support ticket. You can access your ticket and coordinate with the team on this page to resolve the issue. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
36be955a
Community Member

Hi, I'm also getting error 500 but that happens when I want to browse for jobs. On safari I can't access anything else than the error page, but in the app I can still view messages etc, just not the job browsing. Also happens in incognito mode. Can somebody please help me resolve this?

36be955a_0-1673521601738.png

Hi Shakiela,

Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Upwork
36be955a
Community Member

It still doesn't work and I have tried different browsers and devices. 

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shakiela,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
gri_hofmann
Community Member

I have the same problem. I did it in three browsers and an app. So your recommendation with cookies is nonsense.

Hi Sergey,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths