🐈
» Forums » Support » Error: Room not found
Page options
9d65696e
Community Member

Error: Room not found

Hi, i'm also getting the same problem. But a contract hasn't beeen agreed on yet.

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Sadiq,

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. I was able to replicate the issue you experience and I shared the report with our engineers for further investigation. They will review the report and work on the solution as fast as possible. 

We will update this thread once we have more information. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
sunday_brand
Community Member

Error: keeps saying room not found. Contract has been agreed on between me and my prospect. Tried Clearing all my history and cache. Have tried everything possible but it still keeps giving error. Kindly help with this. Thanks.

Screenshot attached.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Sunday,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing.

Have you tried using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?
  • Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ AJ
Upwork
sunday_brand
Community Member

Okay, when I try loading messages or sending new messages it asks me to join room

i use chrome and the upwork app same result.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Sunday, 

Thank you for your message. Could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths