🐈
» Forums » Support » Extra Charge
Page options
cce408aa
Community Member

Extra Charge

I created 2 new contracts yesterday but recieved 3 emails confirming charges with different reference #s.  That means we were charged twice for one of the contracts.  Anyone know how I contact someone to get this issue resolved?

thanks! 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Brooke,

I have escalated your report to the appropriate team for further review. One of the team members will be assisting you via a support ticket. You can access your ticket and coordinate with the team on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ArjayM

Hi Brooke,

I have escalated your report to the appropriate team for further review. One of the team members will be assisting you via a support ticket. You can access your ticket and coordinate with the team on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
cce408aa
Community Member

Thank you Arjay

cce408aa
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

We never recieved any further help on this and we were definitely double charged for one of our projects.  I followed the link you sent for me to access my ticket and there is nothing there.  I would appreciate your contintued help in getting this resolved.

Thank you!

Brooke

Hi Brooke,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. I have submitted an urgent follow-up to the team handling your case. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions via the ticket as soon as possible. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths