🐈
» Forums » Support » Facing Issue in Buying Connects
Page options
4fc1b224
Community Member

Facing Issue in Buying Connects

Hi, 

I have been trying to buy connects and have tried different payment methods but seems nothing is working.

I don't see a way to directly connect with the support team.

Please help..!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the trouble while purchasing Connects. In general, this happens when the transactions you’re attempting on your card keep being declined by the bank. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

If you’re still experiencing issues after checking with your bank, a quick way to contact our support team is by clicking the 'Chat with Upwork' button on the Contact Support page.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

1,016 REPLIES 1,016

Hi Rajat,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble while purchasing additional Connects. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

- Pradeep

Upwork
23bf25a4
Community Member

Hi Nikola, I have been trying to buy connect on my Upwork but I keep getting a message error that says "recent transaction failed" I have missed applying for lots of jobs that I should have applied for already. Please I need help as soon as possible, thanks.

Hi Catherine,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble you had purchasing Connects. This happens when the bank keeps declining the transactions you're attempting on your card. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

Let us know if you need further assistance afterward; we'll gladly look into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
1d298d92
Community Member

Hi Upwork support !
i didn't receive my connects while the funds amount has been deducted from my card i made the payment and received the natification on the phone and everything looks normal about the transaction but i can't see the connects in my account !

please i need help where did my funds go ?

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
collea
Community Member

Hi. I bought connects on 1 May 2024 for around ZAR 436.89 ($22.50), in which money was withdrawn from my account. They sent me a notification for this transaction. Today when I checked my bank statement statement the same amount was withdrawn again from my account. I never got an alert or anything. I have been trying to reach support but it seems they don't have an email where can attach the screenshots for these transactions. So can anybody please assist me on how I can get around this? I will attach the screenshots for the transactions here. 

Hi Collea,

I see that you've recently raised a support ticket regarding your concern. As soon as the next available agent gets your ticket in their queue, they'll contact you to assist you further. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
collea
Community Member

Hello. It seems there are was a problem with the my bank and on my side. They took the money, and sent it back without actually recording it. On my side I never noticed the change in bank balance. I went there this morning and we had to calculate. Thank you for your assistance. 

1b082a5f
Community Member

Good afternoon. Someone can help me with this problem: I have been trying to register my credit card to buy connects for several days, and although I enter the correct data it does not let me register. If someone in the community has had the same problem and has solved it, can you tell me how to do it? Thank you very much.

you need to get your credit card online by calling the bank's call center before making the transaction to by the connects.

Some cards will be rejected with no reason. You can try your card through Paypal.

singla_sunil88
Community Member

Unable to buy connects, getting this error-
Sorry, something went wrong on our end. Please refresh the page and try again. If this issue keeps happening, contact customer support. Please help ASAP !

Rajat Verma

Hi Rajat,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
c7e9c300
Community Member

Hey there, been having difficulty in landing clients and also buying connects to bid on projects. My card couldn't be charged for whatever reason.

Btw, i haven't received my free 50 connect after i earned the rising talent badge. 

Hi Paul,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble buying Connects. I want to clarify that the number of bonus Connects you receive after earning the Rising Talent badge is 30, not 50. That said, I can see that you haven't received that bonus yet. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
f2c3b2ad
Community Member

Hello everyone, I cant seem to buy any connects on my upwork profile, when I visit the buy connects page I get this error: Your account has been limited. Please contact customer support.

And the dropdown for the connects prices and the button for buy connects is disabled. Please Help! 

Hi Patience,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with pursuing Connects and with your account status. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths