🐈
» Forums » Support » Facing an issue while upgrading my Upwork Fre...
Page options
xcellenceit
Community Member

Facing an issue while upgrading my Upwork Freelancer Basic Plan to Membership Plus Plan

Hi, 

Upwork Team,

I'm Krunal Jariwala. This is my Upwork profile link: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01b4e726368a961ea3 I'm trying to upgrade my Upwork freelancer basic plan to membership plus plan but it shows me this error: Failed to initialize the Review Membership page. I have attached the screenshot below.

Could anyone please guide me in this matter like why it shows me the error like this? What is the reason? Why I'm not able to upgrade my freelancer basic plan to the membership plus plan?

Thanks in advance!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Krunal,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Krunal,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths