🐈
» Forums » Support » Facing difficulties in connecting with the Up...
Page options
2f555b92
Community Member

Facing difficulties in connecting with the Upwork support team. I have encountered several issues wi

Dear Support Team,

I am encountering numerous difficulties with Upwork and have attempted to contact their support team. However, I am being redirected from one page to another. I would like to arrange a meeting with their support team to address and resolve all of my issues personally.

Thus far, my experience as a freelancer on Upwork has been unfavorable.

These are the difficulties that I have experienced personally.

• Unfortunately, I am currently unable to obtain a Verification Mark.
  • Every 48 hours, my account automatically switches to private.
  • I am currently unable to add a billing method.
  • "My proposals are not visible to the clients."

I am indeed in need of support. Please reply to me as soon as possible. I hope my queries will be resolved.

6 REPLIES 6
ArjayM

Hi Chandana,

I took a closer look at your account and confirmed that it doesn't need further verification just yet. Please be aware that the team will let you know if there is a need for any verification in the future. The verification cannot be requested. If the team finds the need to verify your account, you will be notified through an email or through a notification in your account with more information on how you can complete the verification process.

Regarding your concern about your profile being set to private, please know that if you are a new freelancer and don't earn money on Upwork within 90 days of your first proposal, or you choose not to submit a proposal within your first 90 days, your profile will change to private. 

That said, I've reset your profile back to public.

Could you please tell us the issue you're experiencing when trying to add a billing method to your account? If you can share a screenshot of what you can see from your end so we can take a closer look, that would be extremely helpful. We're looking forward to your response.

Lastly, there are no restrictions on your account, so rest assured that all your submitted proposals will be sent to the client. You may visit your Proposals Page to check for updates and monitor the status of your proposals.

~ Arjay
Upwork
2f555b92
Community Member

Dear Arjay,

I would like to request a Google Meet with you. I am currently facing an issue where clients are not giving me work due to my unverified status. Furthermore, I am unable to add a billing method as shown in the attached screenshot. Could you please advise on how the team can contact me via email for verification? I would appreciate your prompt response.

Thank you

I am sorry i just forgot to add the Screen shot thanks

Thank you for your response, Chandana,

I took a closer look at your report and noticed a restriction on your bank account for "online transactions." Have you tried contacting your bank for more details about this error?

If you haven't yet, please reach out through the contract details you shared on the error message (screenshot). Let us know if you need further assistance afterward; we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
2f555b92
Community Member

Dear Ajay,

I went to bank there are no issues from there side, for a second if we think there was a issue I opened a new bank account in other bank. And also tried paypal still same issue persists. Its been a month my query is not resolved can you please book a gmeet with me. I kindly request you for this. I hope so you will do it.

Thank you 

Hi Chandana,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths