🐈
» Forums » Support » Fail withdraw, Disable Local Bank Option
Page options
438d1aee
Community Member

Fail withdraw, Disable Local Bank Option

Hello,

I'm having an issue Whenever I try to withdraw, the money keeps getting reverted, and payment method disabled.
AC was verifyed by the supporte.
The error is: "The reason for returned funds is invalid data in the following fields: date_of_birth."

I'm talking to the supporte for the last 4 day's, timeless try's nothing seems to work.
Also I don't think support cares much.

How can I solve the issue, and just be happy withdrawing my works money ?

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Jhonatan,

I can assure you the team is working hard to help every user that reaches out to them as soon as they can. I can see you've been communicating back and forth with our Payments team and you were able to update your ticket with more information. Please allow 24-48 hours for the team to review your reply and assist you further. As a friendly reminder, please refrain from submitting multiple tickets since this may delay our team's reply further. When everything is in one place, we can be more efficient in assisting you.

~Andrea
Upwork
438d1aee
Community Member

Well, It's beeing an week now.
The issue was not solved with any of the couple interactions.
I'm realy realy sad with the support, for a huge platform as this one I'm a bit disappointed.
Now they want VIDEO proof of my actions, this is only to gain time on their side, and lose hope on my.

I was so motivated to work with upwork before...

Hi Jhonatan,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your experience with the support team. I will share this with the relevant team. Meanwhile, please continue to communicate with the team on the same support ticket so that they can continue to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths