🐈
» Forums » Support » Failed to load contract
Page options
motionartist
Community Member

Failed to load contract

Greetings!

I have a contract that have been succesfully completed. When the client went to close the contract, he reported that he is unable to find the contract. I do see it on my end as freelancer when I go to "Reports, Overview" When I click on the contract so I can close it myself, I get the error message "Failed to load contract" (see attached images).

I have tried cleaning the cache memory, using a different browser and wait for a week to see if it was an website/server issue, but the problem keeps repeating.

How can I request support to solve this issue?

Looking forward to your comments.

Kind regards,

Charley

12 REPLIES 12
motionartist
Community Member

Wow! 24 hours later no support and I have no other way to reach out and solve this problem, not impressed. I guess I have to post yet another discussion just to move the niddle.

motionartist
Community Member

Hello there,

I am in need to assistance from tech support regarding some issues I am experiencing with a contract. I have done my due diligence to search and read discussions, I have posted the case in a discussion yet, there is answer in 24 hours.

How can I get support!?

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Charley,

Apologies for the delay. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank you Andrea, very much appreciated.

3889a6ad
Community Member

Facing the same issue can you guide me please.

edc89ef0
Community Member

The same issue goes here :
"Failed to load contract."
Error 500 (N)
Trace ID: 753e167d6b485135-IST

edc89ef0
Community Member

Screen Shot 2022-10-02 at 5.28.24 PM.png

Hi Amin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
serjcat
Community Member

Hi, same problem here - Failed to load the contract, error 500, please help

2022-12-23 12_23_35-An Error Occurred_ We'll be right back..png

Hi Sergey,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing the Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
serjcat
Community Member

Tried to clear cookies/cache also tried different browser - same problem. Other contracts are loading normal

Hi Sergey,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths