🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Fake Website Issue
Page options
Ahenkora K Community Member

Fake Website Issue

I reported an issue with case number  about fake website created by a freelancer**Edited for community guidelines**to upwork support without substansive response.**Edited for community guidelines**created a beautiful website but it started crumbling a week after taking payment. I have spend a lot of money trying to restore without sucess. The freelancer hardly respond to my message. Recently, he is demanding another payment in order to provide a new website. I see this as fraud! What can I do to have him to make amend since upwork support seems to be silent.

3 REPLIES 3
Joanne P Moderator

Hi Ahenkora,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Your agents have been silent on the issue for a while.

Can someone tell me how this forum works. I think ideas are shared in a forum to help solve issues. I reported an issue to Upwork Support but for almost a month there has been no response from them. I thought I could get some ideas how to push forward and get the case resolved since I do not get response when I send follow up mails. A moderator wrote that an agent was going to get in touch. But nothing like that has happen.

Is there any more avenues for redress or I should consider myself duped on Upwork?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths