🐈
» Forums » Support » Feedback link is not working
Page options
shadynasrat
Community Member

Feedback link is not working

Hi,

I am trying to send a feedback using the link at the bottom of almost each page on Upwork but it's not working. It shows a javascript that isn't working I think (bottom left).

shadynasrat_0-1696956137818.png

Please help on that as I want to send an important feedback to Upwork.

Thank you!

Shady

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Shady, 

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this. Your feedback means a lot to us to improve our service. However, I tried and can't seem to replicate the issue you're describing. I was able to access the feedback section and have the option to share suggestions or general feedback. Please see this screenshot for your reference.

Could you please try using a different browser or clear your cache and cookies of the current one? You may also use incognito mode and see if the issue persists. Let us know, and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Shady, 

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this. Your feedback means a lot to us to improve our service. However, I tried and can't seem to replicate the issue you're describing. I was able to access the feedback section and have the option to share suggestions or general feedback. Please see this screenshot for your reference.

Could you please try using a different browser or clear your cache and cookies of the current one? You may also use incognito mode and see if the issue persists. Let us know, and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths