🐈
» Forums » Support » Feedback not showing on my profile
Page options
3ceb8243
Community Member

Feedback not showing on my profile

Hi Upwork Community,

I'm new on Upwork and completed three projects. All clients gave feedback, but only one is showing on my profile even after 14 days. Seeking assistance. Appreciate your help!

Kind regards, 

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Umme,

Your feedback will show on your Upwork profile within 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract and they are available for withdrawal. If the client has paid you at least USD 1.00 and it's ready to be withdrawn, any feedback they leave will be displayed on your public profile. See this help article for more information.

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released and becomes available. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Contracts, where the client has only left a star rating will show on your profile with the rating, while those that include feedback will appear along with the star rating so long as they meet the criteria above. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
3ceb8243
Community Member

I've successfully received payments from clients for all projects that concluded a month ago. However, these projects feedback is not showing on my profile. Notably, one recent project does display its review, but the other two despite clients leaving review are not visible.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths