🐈
» Forums » Support » Funds Missing
Page options
14c116ce
Community Member

Funds Missing

As a new member on the Upwork platform residing in Turkey, I selected the 'To direct local bank' method for the payment. I confirmed the withdrawal process on Monday 8 January, and as of now, the payment has not been credited to my account.and unfortunately, the payment has not yet been credited to my account. Despite my attempts to reach the support team, I have not received any responses or explanations on what steps I can take. I am frustrated by their lack of acknowledgment of my messages.

2 REPLIES 2
d1a19f80
Community Member

I recommend reaching out to Upwork's support through multiple channels, such as their help center, email support, or social media platforms. Persistence in communication might help expedite a resolution. Additionally, check if there are any specific processing times for the payment method you selected. If the issue persists, you may want to explore community forums for insights or consider escalating the matter through Upwork's formal dispute resolution process.

759e32fa

Hi Saleem,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. I already followed up with the team so they can update you on the status of your support ticket. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions as soon as possible.

Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team can assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths