🐈
» Forums » Support » Funds not arrived in Payoneer
Page options
kashifishfaq
Community Member

Funds not arrived in Payoneer

Hello, I've requested payment from Upwork to Payoneer, it usually takes 10-20 minutes but even after 24 hours no confirmation email from Payoneer, only recieved Upwork's email that my payment is requested.

Can you please track why after 24 hours I've not received Payoneer email and funds. The balance on upwork is reduced by amount I withdrew. 

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

Earlier today we had an issue that caused errors on payment or withdrawal when using Payoneer. You may have been affected by that issue. We have received a confirmation that this issue has since been resolved. Any new transactions should be processed normally. Any transactions that were delayed due to the issue are currently being processed and it should be completed in the next several hours. 

Thanks for your patience!

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

83 REPLIES 83
PradeepH

Hi Kashif,

Your transfers from Upwork to Payoneer typically take 48 hours but they can take longer based on your Payoneer account and Payoneer's policies. If your funds are not available in your account after 48 hours let us know and we will assist you further. You can find more information about Payoneer Fees and Timing here

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I've not even received confirmation email from payoneer, I've seen upwork support replies where they said if you do not receive confirmation email in 24 hours, they can initiate payment trace. 

Hi Kashif,

I understand your concern. We can initiate the trace only if you do not receive funds even after 48 hours. Feel free to reach us after 48 hours if you still do not see the funds in Payoneer.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

It's well over 48 hours since requested payment from Upwork to Payoneer. Funds are not received in Payoneer yet. Please start trace of payment.
Thanks

Hi Kashif,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Kashif, 

It looks like you already have an open ticket for the same concern. Kindly refer to your open support ticket so that you can be assisted further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I got my payment in Payoneer.
Thanks Upwork for assitance!

Hello there,

It's been over two days I have Widthraw my money from Upwork to Payoneer. Please assist me. There is nothing showing up in Payoneer (not even in upcoming transactions). Let me know if you need any additional information from me, really looking forward to hear from you, thanks.

Hello, I requested withdrawal to my payoneer on Friday, today is Wednesday and I still haven't received it. I initiated another one on Monday, and its the sam thing, please help me resolve this!

Hi Nzoputa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear that you still haven't received your payment. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
fd640fff
Community Member

Hi,

I changed my profile name, but not able to add payment methods, getting error like "Your payment method has been deactivated because the beneficiary name on your payment method does not match the name on your Upwork account."

could you Please help me out on this?

Hi Krishna,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Not able to see the ticket which I create here.

see the below message what I can see:

We currently have identified an issue with Payoneer card and are working on getting this fixed. If your previous withdrawal has been cancelled, please re-try after 24 hours or you may also try another method to withdraw your funds.

Hi,

How can I add the payment method, it's saying the beneficiary name doesn't match with your account, but when I am checking I found both are same then why it's hapening? Can anybody help me with this?

d721c548
Community Member

Hello, 

I requested payment and it usually arrives within 10 minutes on my Payoneer card. This time I have been waiting for more than 2 hours. 

I've only recieved Upwork's email that my payment is requested, but no emails from Payoneer that they recieved the money (spam/junk checked). Can you please check that everything is ok and that I'll recieve my money today? My upwork balance is zero. Please help me out. 

Thanks,

Muhammad Mateen Zafar 

Hi Mateen,

Your transfers from Upwork to Payoneer typically take 48 hours but they can take longer based on your Payoneer account and Payoneer's policies. Feel free to message us if you do not receive the funds after 48 hours so we can assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks for you response. I did not faced this issue before. It's a big amount of $313. I will update you after 2 days, I hope so I received the funds before that. Thanks

Hi, 
Same issue here, 
I requested a withdrawal amount of $500 this morning, and it's been over 10 hours and the moeny is not in my Payoneer account. Also, my account balance is $0, which is concerning.
Please advise on further action.
Thanks

tashke89
Community Member

The same issue here, although I requested payment this morning (in normal circumstances, I had money on my Payo account within 15 minutes). This time, about 20 minutes after the withdrawal, I got an e-mail about partial service disruption regarding getting paid and Payoneer withdrawal. It still hasn't been solved. Do you have any updates about that?

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

Earlier today we had an issue that caused errors on payment or withdrawal when using Payoneer. You may have been affected by that issue. We have received a confirmation that this issue has since been resolved. Any new transactions should be processed normally. Any transactions that were delayed due to the issue are currently being processed and it should be completed in the next several hours. 

Thanks for your patience!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi, I've not received funds in payoneer neither got any email from payoneer. How you can say that this issue is resolved if nothing happened neither amount bounce back in upwork nor transferred in payoneer its been 40 hours.

Kashif and others,

Thanks for following up. I'd like to clarify that the issue has been resolved and any new transactions should be processed normally. Any transactions that were delayed due to the issue are currently being processed and it should be completed in the next several hours. I've updated my earlier comment as well.

We appreciate your patience while we're getting this addressed.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

I am awar that Upwork resolved this issue and the money should be in the account in the coming hours, but I opened yesterday a ticket for this issue and didn't receive any answer,also didn't receive any confirmation from Payoneer that they received the funds. All I need is some assitance from your support to understand if the money will be reverted back to Upwork account or will be transfer to payoneer

Thank you in Advance

Hi Valeria,

The next several hours pass and still nothing....Where is our money?!

It's been 24hours sunce I requested withdrawal from upwork to payoneer. I only received a email by upwork stating that I requested payment

I still have'nt received any funds in my payoneer account. Can someone please assist me to solve this issue.

I seem to have something similer, almost 24 hours and the funds are still "under review" on payoneer.  Is this related?

Hi Viacheslav,

Thank you for reaching out. Your transfers from Upwork to Payoneer typically take 48 hours but they can take longer based on your Payoneer account and Payoneer's policies. You can contact Payoneer to check the transaction on their end.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello. I am facing the same issue. Usually, it would take 5-10 minutes to get the funds in my Payoneer account but now it has been around 24 hours and I haven't recieved the fund. Help needed. 

Hi Jamila,

Thank you for your message. Your transfers from Upwork to Payoneer typically take 48 hours. If your funds are not available in your account after 48 hours let us know and we will assist you further. 

You can find more information about Payoneer Fees and Timing here

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep. Thank you for responding.
It has been more than 48 hours now and I am still waiting for the funds to transfer into my Payoneer. 

Hi Jamila,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep. I have sent a request using support ticket 8 hours. No one has yet reached out to me yet.  

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jamila,

Please note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

I applied for withdrawal since Saturday, today is Tuesday and I haven't seen my funds 

Hi Kris-Anita,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that in general, funds will arrive in your bank account within two to five business days from ACH deposits (Automatic Clearing House). Processing and clearing times vary widely from bank to bank. Bank holidays can also delay your funds.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello,

I have transferred funds from upwork to payoneer and i have not received payment for around 1 day. It usually takes 10-20 minutes for local bank transfer. If there is some problem in the transfer to payoneer, can it be reversed to upwork? 

Any help would be appreciated

Hi Ali,

I checked your account and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Your transfers from Upwork to Payoneer typically take 48 hours but they can take longer based on your Payoneer account and Payoneer's policies. Please be reminded that once a transaction has been initiated or processed, it can longer be intercepted. Feel free to message us if you do not receive the funds after 48 hours so we can assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
a6c7096c
Community Member

Resolved. Thanks 

Hello Mam, My amazon payment transfer to payoneer acc is still not recieved can you please help!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths