๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Support ยป Google Sign-in not working
Page options
Tahir N Community Member

Google Sign-in not working

I am not able to log in into my other account cause when I go and try I receive this error message when I have already used my account and posted jobs "You have not activated the Google sign in method for this account. Please choose another sign in method for this email address."

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Pradeep H Moderator

Hi AJ,

If you need help signing in to your account, weโ€™ll need to ask you to confirm some private account details in order to help you. At Upwork, protecting your privacy is our priority. With this in mind, it would be best if you reach out directly to our support team so they can assist you within a private and secure channel of communication. 

How do I reach a human in customer support?

1. Please visit Contact Support and click the โ€˜Chat with Upwork' button.
  2. Type a question or topic and select โ€˜Sendโ€™. The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. The chatbot will ask you to confirm if you need additional help. If you confirm that you need additional help, you will be asked to confirm the account type you need help with.
  4. From there, the support options available to you will be listed. Select either of the options to be able to contact the Upwork Support Team.

Thank you,

Pradeep

View solution in original post

502 REPLIES 502
Lydia H Community Member

My work email is no longer hosted by Google so I'm unable to sign in using SSO. I had created a password to sign on before the gmail was deactivated but Upwork does not give me the option to sign in with my password --only Google SSO.

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Lydia,

I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep 

Ronna P Moderator

Hi NanaBella,

Thank you for sharing your concern. I have escalated your post to a support ticket to check this further. One of our agents will reach out to you on your ticket to assist further. 

~Ronna
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths