🐈
» Forums » Support » Have a client account, want to create a freel...
Page options
halldorr
Community Member

Have a client account, want to create a freelancer/agency account

I currently have a client account that I use semi-regularily but I have wanted to perhaps look on the freelancer side of things for some possible work as well. Is it best to create a brand new account using a different email address? What if I'd like to set up an agency so a friend and I can work as that agency, same thing, new email address?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for reaching out and raising this query. We know that your work life is multidimensional; that’s why you can use our marketplace as a freelancer, an agency, and a client. You will use the same account to log in to Upwork but will have separate user profiles. You will be able to switch between them as needed easily. 

You may visit this help article for more details and instructions on how to be a client and a freelancer.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for reaching out and raising this query. We know that your work life is multidimensional; that’s why you can use our marketplace as a freelancer, an agency, and a client. You will use the same account to log in to Upwork but will have separate user profiles. You will be able to switch between them as needed easily. 

You may visit this help article for more details and instructions on how to be a client and a freelancer.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths