๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Support ยป Re: Support where are you?!
Page options
Maksym K Community Member

Hello support!

Hello support!
Why in your searches: "best matches" and "newest" you show the wrong grouping.
It's starting to get annoying that you are so hyped up, but don't make it convenient for freelancers(((๐Ÿ˜ก

8 REPLIES 8
Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Maksym,

I'm not sure I clearly understood your concern. Would you mind clarifying the problem you're experiencing? 

~ Luiggi

Hello Luiggi

In the list of jobs offered by the upwork: "best matches" and "most recent". At first, it shows, for example, jobs that appeared a couple of minutes ago, then an hour or more ago, and then for some reason it shows the ones that appeared a couple of minutes ago again.
That is, the ordering is haphazard. Not in order, although the upwork says that it is structured from the newest.
I hope you understand what I mean!

Best regards.

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Maksym,

Thank you for your response and for bringing this to our attention. I tried it myself to have a better look at your report, but I can't seem to replicate the issue you're describing. I can see job posts on your "Most Recent" and "Best Matches" sections are in order based on the time they were posted. 

Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of the current one? You may also clear your cache and cookies. Let us know if the issue persists with a screenshot of what you can see from your end; we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork

hello **Edited for Community Guidelines**
I tried logging in in anonymous mode and from another browser, but nothing changed.
I'm sending you an example on purpose. It shouldn't be like this!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Once again, I'm writing to your support team.
Why haven't I received a refund for the connections I spent on the job?
I've described the situation several times and sent screenshots, but you don't respond.

Please write in detail why I have no right to get my connections back.
And why should freelancers suffer because of unscrupulous clients who waste their connections?
By the way, I wrote a complaint about the vacancy, but no one responds to me๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Maksym,

We completely understand your concern and we genuinely appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I've submitted a follow-up to the appropriate team to further review your case. Kindly expect an update from one of the team members on this page momentarily. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

hello Arjay M.

Thank you for doing this for me, because it's very confusing... and the problem is not being solved.

Hello to you!
It's been a long time since you wrote that the person in charge should write to me. Still no answer....
In addition, I am already afraid to respond to vacancies, because I will lose my connections again and that I have to play games or sit around.
I don't like this irresponsibility of Upwork towards freelancers.
Do you realize that you yourself make people unwilling to work with your platform?
I have not been able to return what was not taken from my vein for a month. I have written both complaints and support messages (but you have deliberately taken away the ability to write directly to the email) ....

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths