🐈
» Forums » Support » Hello support!
Page options
b3183d2f
Community Member

Hello support!

Hello support!
Why in your searches: "best matches" and "newest" you show the wrong grouping.
It's starting to get annoying that you are so hyped up, but don't make it convenient for freelancers(((😡

8 REPLIES 8
LuiggiR

Hi Maksym,

I'm not sure I clearly understood your concern. Would you mind clarifying the problem you're experiencing? 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
b3183d2f
Community Member

Hello Luiggi

In the list of jobs offered by the upwork: "best matches" and "most recent". At first, it shows, for example, jobs that appeared a couple of minutes ago, then an hour or more ago, and then for some reason it shows the ones that appeared a couple of minutes ago again.
That is, the ordering is haphazard. Not in order, although the upwork says that it is structured from the newest.
I hope you understand what I mean!

Best regards.

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Maksym,

Thank you for your response and for bringing this to our attention. I tried it myself to have a better look at your report, but I can't seem to replicate the issue you're describing. I can see job posts on your "Most Recent" and "Best Matches" sections are in order based on the time they were posted. 

Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of the current one? You may also clear your cache and cookies. Let us know if the issue persists with a screenshot of what you can see from your end; we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
b3183d2f
Community Member

hello **Edited for Community Guidelines**
I tried logging in in anonymous mode and from another browser, but nothing changed.
I'm sending you an example on purpose. It shouldn't be like this!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Once again, I'm writing to your support team.
Why haven't I received a refund for the connections I spent on the job?
I've described the situation several times and sent screenshots, but you don't respond.

Please write in detail why I have no right to get my connections back.
And why should freelancers suffer because of unscrupulous clients who waste their connections?
By the way, I wrote a complaint about the vacancy, but no one responds to me😠😠😠😠😠😠

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Maksym,

We completely understand your concern and we genuinely appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I've submitted a follow-up to the appropriate team to further review your case. Kindly expect an update from one of the team members on this page momentarily. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
b3183d2f
Community Member

hello Arjay M.

Thank you for doing this for me, because it's very confusing... and the problem is not being solved.

b3183d2f
Community Member

Hello to you!
It's been a long time since you wrote that the person in charge should write to me. Still no answer....
In addition, I am already afraid to respond to vacancies, because I will lose my connections again and that I have to play games or sit around.
I don't like this irresponsibility of Upwork towards freelancers.
Do you realize that you yourself make people unwilling to work with your platform?
I have not been able to return what was not taken from my vein for a month. I have written both complaints and support messages (but you have deliberately taken away the ability to write directly to the email) ....

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths