🐈
» Forums » Support » Help
Page options
421a3f98
Community Member

Help

Hi! I've been trying to change my Profile picture but I keep getting an error message saying unable to connect to server .

I've tried changing it using the Mobile app,  chrome on my phone, then I tried using chrome on my desktop, all of these didn't work. 

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Jayson,

Please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px and no more than 4000 x 4000px. Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot, that your face is visible, and that the following requirements are met:

• You are not wearing sunglasses in the photo
  • It is not a logo or clip-art
  • It is not a group photo
  • The picture was not digitally-altered
  • The maximum size is 5 MB

Let us know if the problem persists after checking that so we can assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Jayson,

Please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px and no more than 4000 x 4000px. Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot, that your face is visible, and that the following requirements are met:

• You are not wearing sunglasses in the photo
  • It is not a logo or clip-art
  • It is not a group photo
  • The picture was not digitally-altered
  • The maximum size is 5 MB

Let us know if the problem persists after checking that so we can assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
421a3f98
Community Member

Thanks for the help, It work and already change it. 

the fast response is much appreciated. 😁

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths