🐈
» Forums » Support » How do you contact support?
Page options
40f390ed
Community Member

How do you contact support?

My phone number is attached to a different account and I can't find a contact button to contact support directly? It just takes me to chat bot and chat bot doesn't connect me to anyone says I need to contact support directly but doesn't tell me how?
please help!

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Sarah,

We value each member's journey and aim to provide the right level of support at every stage. For personalized assistance, we invite members who have completed an Upwork Academy course or achieved a revenue milestone to reach out to our support agents. For others, our community forums are a wonderful resource for guidance and answers to common questions, and a moderator can help escalate your question if necessary. This approach ensures effective utilization of our support resources while fostering a collaborative and self-sufficient community environment.

Please feel free to share more information about your concern, and we'd be happy to assist you with it. 

Thank you for your understanding and active participation!

~ Joanne
Upwork
40f390ed
Community Member

So how do I contact someone about my number being linked to another account and getting it changed to my account?

You are not allowed to have more than 1 freelancer account. You have to keep your original account.

f24a9a9a
Community Member

I had a freelancer account many years ago, I am back, I would like to hire someone to build a website, but I have no idea what email address and account my old account was in. I used my old phone number on it and now can't find it. What do I do?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths