🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: How to withdraw proposal of a closed job?
Page options
ec79fff0
Community Member

How to withdraw proposal of a closed job?

Hello!

I want to delete my Upwork account but I still need to close all my active proposals. However, I cannot withdraw one of my active proposals because the job was already closed. Though the job is already closed, it is still in my active proposals. Is there any way to remove that from my active proposals? Please help me, I really need to delete my account as soon as possible. 

118 REPLIES 118
759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Regina,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue and are now being assisted by one of our agents. Please feel free to update the ticket should you have further questions or concerns.

~ AJ
Upwork

Merhaba, aynı sorunu yaşıyorum. Hesabımı kalıcı olarak kapatmama yardım eder mısın? Fast answer my question please 

5651bcb2
Community Member

Hi! I have the same problem. Can you help me please?

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Iqra,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~Andrea
Upwork
8a6320cb
Community Member

Hello,

I'm having a same problem. Can you please help me to withdraw the proposal because I want to close my account?

759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Peter,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been closed. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

~ AJ
Upwork
0638aa21
Community Member

I'm having the same problem. I'd like to close my account but I can't do that unless I remove my proposal. However, the job is removed...
Please, help me delete my account.

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ella,

I'm sorry to learn that you wish to close your account and are having difficulties processing it. We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you here with further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
f553ec7b
Community Member

Hi,

I am also experiencing the same problem, can you help me withdraw my proposal?

759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Andrea,

I just checked your account and found no active proposals.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello, I'm having the same issue. Can you help me close my account permanently? Please answer please ıt's important

7c16ba37
Community Member

Hello, could you help me with the same problem , please?

9f820892
Community Member

Hello everyone,

I would like to cancel my Upwork account but I can't withdraw from a proposal which results still active but the job has been removed. Can you please help me to withdraw from the proposal and delete my account permanently?

Thank you in advance. 

dc91424f
Community Member

i am having the same problem. please help

759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Haya,

It looks like you were already able to withdraw your proposal and close your account. Feel free to reach out if you have any other concerns.

~ AJ
Upwork

I have the same issue can you help me?

Hi Keviann,

Thank you for your message. I checked and I do not see any active proposal on your account. If you wish to close your account, you will need to 'Close my account' button from the Settings page.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Community Member

I can't delete my account because a job I submitted a proposal to was deleted, and the proposal is still marked as active. Could you please withdraw that proposal for me ASAP? Thank you!

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Molly,

I'm sorry if you feel that Upwork is not the home for your career. We respect your decision. I've escalated your request to a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. One of our support team members will contact you on this page with further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths