🐈
» Forums » Support » I added my brother's bank card to day in my p...
Page options
8c7f96c3
Community Member

I added my brother's bank card to day in my payment method..

Dear Members,

Hope you will be in great state of health.

I am new to upwork starting my journey with this great platform,

Today i added my brother's bank card with my account, suddenly i got email about verification, now i want to remove my brother bank card from my primary payment method and want to add my own bank card as i managed to activate my international transactions with my bank so i want to pay FOR FREELANCERS PLUS membership from my own card, as i am owner of this profile so i wana pay from my own bank card but it does not allow me to remove that also i have a pop up banner at top of my profile stating

Some of your services are temporarily on hold
We would love to get you up and running again on Upwork. But first, we need you to take a few minutes to verify your identity. Click “Get Started” below to begin or “Learn More” for details. Thank you! GET STARTED or LEARN MORE

now if i click get started this button is not active and does not allow me to do anything.

i have one more issue , at my profile i wrote address of my office , but at my id card i have address of my home , so i want to change address at my profile too so it will be same as per my id card , but it also does not allow me to change address at my profile as per my id card.

i will highly appreciate if anyone can guide me so i can change my address at my profile as per my id card and also i can remove my brothers card from my billing section and can add my own account card details there and i can pay for freelancer plus membership and get started my journey.

i will highly appreciate any help in this regard.

looking forward to your kind response.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
ArjayM

Hi Nabeel,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist. In the meantime, you may visit this help article to learn how to best manage your billing method.

~ Arjay
Upwork
8c7f96c3
Community Member

Dear ArjayM

Thanks a million fo your kind response.

i highly appreciate this help.

i guess suport already did solve it for me, i will try to edit the stuff as directed by support.

i am grateful to you.

Thank you so much once again.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths