🐈
» Forums » Support » I am not able to log in
Page options
0ba3ced4
Community Member

I am not able to log in

when I try to log in I get this message.

Google account n...4@gmail.com is not recognized for Google Sign-In on Upwork. Please make sure you are using the same account that you have previously linked.

please help

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Maurene,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the issue accessing your account. Could you please click on my name next to this post and send me a private message with the registered email address so I could forward this to the appropriate team to assist you?

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
0ba3ced4
Community Member

I am not able to log into my account, I had to ask  a  friend help me post here . When I try to log into my account I get this issue Google account n...4@gmail.com is not recognized for Google Sign-In on Upwork. Please make sure you are using the same account that you have previously linked.

I am not able to log into my account, I had to ask  a  friend help me post here . When I try to log into my account I get this issue Google account n...4@gmail.com is not recognized for Google Sign-In on Upwork. Please make sure you are using the same account that you have previously linked. Please help

PradeepH

Hi Maurene,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the issue accessing your account. Could you please click on my name next to this post and send me a private message with the registered email address so I could forward this to the appropriate team to assist you?

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
0ba3ced4
Community Member

Hi, I have sent you message containing registered email. Thank you

Hi Maurene,

I have responded to your private message and will continue to assist you there.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
9a53348e
Community Member

Dear Upwork Team, I had to create this account quickly because otherwise I am not able to write to you, or I did not find a solution. Please help me to log in to my account! I am a top rated freelancer since 2015 and I just updated my email address today, and now I am not able to log in to my account with my new gmail. It says I have not activared the Google sign in, but I did! It was working till this point. Please help urgently, because many of my clients are waiting for my response! Where can I send my original account info so we can solve this?

Hi there,

You can send me a PM by clicking on my name. Thanks!

~ AJ
Upwork
d69b7a37
Community Member

I have this issue too. Can someone help me.

I deleted my account and now I cannot recreate it with same email.

I made new account to ask this question.

Please help me, I want to delete that account.

Hi there, 

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account and email address you are referring to?

~ Nikola
Upwork
bb2d3ab4
Community Member

Hi, can anyone help me with this log in issue as well? When trying to login using my email as my username, it says there's a problem. When trying to do so via Google, it says it isn't linked/there's a problem. When trying to create a new account, it says my email is already in use... So I should be able to log in but cannot!

Edit to say this is a throwaway account just so I could log in to ask the question -_-

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Vingilote,

Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more information about your main account? The email address associated with the account would be extremely helpful. Looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork
bb2d3ab4
Community Member

I sent you a PM!

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Vingilote,

We sincerely apologize for not being able to get back to you sooner. It looks like you were able to get ahold of the best team that can assist you with your concern. The account that you need assistance with is being reviewed by the team and please allow them time so that they can assist you accordingly and more efficiently. You can access your ticket and continue coordinating with the team on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths