🐈
» Forums » Support » I am unable to may any payments on the site!!...
Page options
ac80b613
Community Member

I am unable to may any payments on the site!!!!!

Help please!! 

I am unable to pay for a service on this website. 

I have gone through all trouble-shooting adivice, there is absolutley nothing wrong with my cards I have contacted the bank and even used 2 cards from 2 different banks, both banks have replied with the issue being on Upwork's end. 

There is no way for me to contact Upwork and the bot keeps bringing me around in circles. All information is 100% correct on the form I have tried multiple times. 

Help please!

3 REPLIES 3
9f09509d
Community Member

Hey, Emily. I experienced an identical issue with my cards. Apparently, Upwork charges are recognized as recurring payments and that was causing a problem. Maybe your problem is different. If you keep chatting with the bot and at the end say that your issue isn't resolved and you'd like to open a ticket, it will let you describe your problem and send it to the Upwork Support Team, which opens a line of communication through Email. Please try that and see how it goes.

Hope that helps.

Hi! Thanks for your response, I kept chatting with the bot but it would
just bring me around in circles. The issue may be because my profile is
listed in Canada, my card is an online bank registered in France, and I am
currently in Thailand!

But I don't see why that would be a problem as I can easily use my cards to
pay for other services online including freelance services on other sites.
NikolaS

Hi Emily,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths