🐈
» Forums » Support » I am very disappointed
Page options
b325d7f4
Community Member

I am very disappointed

I am very tired of the fact that there are just too many scam jobs on Upwork. I am a guy who collects money by delivering pizzas to my city. I collect money and I spend it on connects to apply for different jobs but all I get is no response or a job asking me to invest money. I have sent over 24 proposals but nothing! What should I do? Should I kill myself?  I have been doing it for over 2 years now. Why Upwork does not take a stand for any of these Job Scammers? Please tell me, who should I talk to?

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Muhammad,

I can understand your frustration about not hearing back from clients. It is not always a guarantee that when you submit a proposal, you will be hired for the job; however, by continuously doing so, you'll increase your likelihood of getting the opportunity to have an interview and, hopefully, into a contract. We know that writing a cover letter can sometimes be overwhelming, especially if you're new to it. Think of it as a way to stand out from the crowd and showcase what's unique about your skills to specifically highlight how you're a good fit for a particular job or project.

Here are a few resources that may help you learn more and improve your proposal writing skills:

If you need further assistance, we are always here to help. Please don't hesitate to reach out. 

Please know that we want to help make sure you stay safe. If you feel like you may harm yourself, please call your local emergency number, a therapist or counselor, or go to your local hospital for help.
~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths