🐈
» Forums » Support » I can not buy connect
Page options
2ae903a0
Community Member

I can not buy connect

while trying to buy connects, every time facing the issue, as it says,

''Sorry, something went wrong on our end. Please refresh the page and try again. If this issue keeps happening, contact customer support.'' how can i fix it???

4 REPLIES 4
fd93792e
Community Member

Happening with me too on client side

JoanneP

Hi Abu,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with purchasing Connects. I can see that you have submitted a support ticket to our team. Please try again after clearing the cache and cookies or using a different browser. I can see that you have also submitted a support ticket to our team. Please allow the team to review it, and one of our agents will update your ticket to assist further.

~ Joanne
Upwork
2ae903a0
Community Member

sir, according to your guideline, i had cleared the caches and cookies and also used different brower and device. but still the same issues showing, 'Sorry, something went wrong on our end. Please refresh the page and try again. If this issue keeps happening, contact customer support.''

Hi Abu,

I can see that you're already communicating with our support team via a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths